**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ambush

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
First of all I love this month's side quest. The rewards are fair and I love the fact that there is no energy cost. I hope we get to see side quests like this again.

I just have one issue and it's one I have had in the past it just seems to be pretty prevalent in this month's side quest.
The issue is the rewards when you get ambushed. It would be nice if you received visibly better rewards than when you don't get ambushed...I have decide to bring it up as it seems like most paths I took this month I have been ambushed once.

I know the golden adaptoid in earlier quests used to give you extra gold....perhaps when you get ambushed you should receive visibly more gold than regular fights....

again this month's side quest is great...this is just one small thing I always wondered about....

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I have one issue about ambushes but it’s about the rate of which it happens, I just completed 4 master paths and on every one there was an ambush. Switch to epic, same problem. Would be nice if we could actually get through the enemies without getting ambushed by a 18k mole man every 1 or 2 fights
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i had the same problem....i would say 90% of the time i was getting ambushed. They are not hard but its more time i have to spend playing and i've gotten to the point where it just means less time in other parts of the game as i enjoy having a life....even though yes i have more time right now since i dont have a job because of Covid-19