Alliance War 16 Rewards

GhostManGhostMan Member Posts: 16
Kabam, it was just discovered by one of my ally members that based on your spreadsheet for the AW top 3000, we would be ranked around 1575 after the March 9 war, or high Gold 2. This whole season, our in game rank has been between 300 and 550 Gold 1(overall rank 1100-1350).

We have been fighting and using resources to “stay in Gold 1 based off of the status that we were in as shown in game. That’s all we had to go by. I get it, we should try to win every war regardless and get 100% completion, but there’s a big difference in the dynamic of game play, resources used, etc. based on where you stand in the rankings. For example; likely wouldn’t be playing the same and using the same resources has we known we had a slim chance cracking Gold 1 but had a1400 slot cushion below us to fall out of Gold 2.

It was no fault of the allies that missed out on a war, but likewise, it was no fault of the allies whose war results counted but their in game rank was misrepresented most of the season.I highly suggest you consider not bumping allies out of a tier when the final rankings are tallied, at least from the rewards perspective. As players, you should hear the opinions from our perspective and it would be a bit unfair to do that based off of in game glitches. Thanks for your consideration.