**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quest crystal trade in

Will we be seeing the quest trading crystal again? Quest crystals have built up again

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I asked about this a month ago, got no response and then 2 days ago i opened over a thousand quest crystals, had the tedious job of selling the useless tier 1 iso and then now i see today that there's a conversion crystal released again. Smh

Feels bad lol
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    thats tuff
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    If the picture posted on this forum is to be believed you can actually get fewer rewards for trading in your 100 crystals. E.g. 2x3000 iso from this crystal as opposed to probably 7,500 iso (assuming it was also all iso) from your individual crystals.

Kabam would have to say if that amount is actually genuine as i wasn't the source.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Str said:

If the picture posted on this forum is to be believed you can actually get fewer rewards for trading in your 100 crystals. E.g. 2x3000 iso from this crystal as opposed to probably 7,500 iso (assuming it was also all iso) from your individual crystals.

Kabam would have to say if that amount is actually genuine as i wasn't the source.

It’s just like uncollected arena crystals, there’s a chance you get more from basic crystals, but if you luck out, you can get way better rewards from the HQ crystal. There’s no way you’re getting 1000 units from 100 quest crystals. It’s a gamble.
  • ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Str said:

Honestly it's not abt the iso, i dont have an iso problem, i just hate the tedious job of selling them. And my ocd of hating to see those high numbers in my vault made me open them. I'm not a crystal hoarder
  • VicBam21VicBam21 Posts: 2
    I traded in 500 crystals and got 16 tier5 isos. I got scammed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s not equal value but it’s better than having 100 pieces of 75 or 125 iso in your inventory. Especially when you use 51 pieces of 75 iso you move your 6 star 1 sliver.

Trading will never be of equal value it’s but not horrendous like everyone keeps saying.
  • Schrodinger_sssSchrodinger_sss Posts: 38
    Got 6000 iso on 1 crystal
    Doesn't really seem fair, they could give 9000 instead or 1 10k brick
  • Potrainer21Potrainer21 Posts: 4
    I opened one of those and I got 1000 units, with proof. What are the odds on this 😂
  • ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99

I opened one of those and I got 1000 units, with proof. What are the odds on this 😂

You are not welcome here lol