**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Policy change for kicked player rewards

Just a thought, I've read numerous posts over the years from summoners who have been kicked out of alliances for one reason or another, and this usually means that the summoners who are kicked will lose any AQ or AW season rewards that they contributed to.

My suggestion is that if kabam want to maintain the policy of alliance autonomy (which is fine), surely they can find a fair middle ground whereby summoners who are kicked from an alliance (mid war seasons for example) will then still receive a percentage of the overall total season reward that would have been issued if they weren't kicked.

This would only apply to summoners who are kicked, any summoner who chooses to leave an alliance of their own accord mid season or mid event obviously does so by their own choice, so they know they will miss out on rewards if they make that decision.

It seems completely unfair that someone can play this game and commit their time to an alliance for a whole event/season to then be kicked (rightly or wrongly) before the event ends and then lose out on rewards that may or may not have been achieved by their contribution.

It is not always easy to find a good, fair and loyal alliance with a fair leadership, it's a gamble, but in my opinion if you contribute to something it's only fair that you receive the rewards/partial rewards for that just like everyone else that contributed and received those rewards.

Dont get me wrong, in the case of season rewards I'm not saying that you can/should get multiple rewards if you happen to be in several alliances during the course of a season, but surely if you have participated then you deserve something in return.

Luckily this has never happened to me, I've been in an alliance with a great bunch of guys for many years now, so I'm not biased or complaining based on my own experiences. But this current system isnt as fair as it should be. MCOC is an amazing game and should in invoke fun for all those that play it.

As always, peace and love to all the community!