**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5/65 Champion

Does anybody know of someone with a maxed version of this guy or has it themselves? If so, how does he play on offense? I'm curious to know his offensive capabilities

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Who's this guy?
  • Options
    I don't think anyone has a maxed version of drax yet
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

Who's this guy?

Hes referencing THE Champion. But to answer the question, I've never come across one. But hes better for defensive purposes.
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    He can be good once he has five synergy chargers cause he gains a stack of five fury buffs, so if you activate an SP1 itll take away one synergy charge, if you activate sp2 it takes 2 away then build up over time. But hes not the heaviest hitter.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Not mine but is used for defence
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Bad, pretty sure everyone who ranked him up for Defense regrets it now. He can ramp up over long fights, but there are at least 10 better Cosmic champs
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would rather use diablo for offense than him
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I think I saw a 6 star R3 champion on the leaderboard once
  • Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    I wouldn’t take him to R5 unless you want him as a aw boss. On offense, there are many better cosmic champs. The champion isn’t horrible. He has armor break, true accuracy, regen, unstoppable buffs, indestructible (with Mephisto), unstoppable attacks (with Luke Cage) and can actually hit decently hard with all his furies but there are definitely better options.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Once hes built up his sp2 can hit hard, someone posted a video of a 5/50 champion hitting a 40-50ksp2 but idk the mechanics of him too well but i believe that was him with his max fury and armorbreak. Seatin uses an unduped 6 star on his side account you could take a look on youtube but he seems ok
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

I think I saw a 6 star R3 champion on the leaderboard once

ThePurryMeow