Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Minimal Sig level for 5/65 Thing vs the Champion

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 680 ★★★
I have been Cavalier for a while, but have put of 6.2 since its release because of the champion buff. I just saw a video on Thing vs the Champion. And since Thing is one of my 4 5/65 champs I am interested in trying him for a first round.
Mine is only sig 53 and I was wondering what would be the minimal level the Thing to make this strategie work.
So if you did the Champion with Thing could you please share what Sig he was.
I might consider waiting a little while longer to try and get his sig up a bit more.
(I could bring heimdall for some backup, but I do not have the champion for that 2nd cheat death)

Comments

• DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 680 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    anyone? Or has everyone done it with a sig 200 Thing as with all youtube videos?
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I did it with Morningstar with the 5 souls “only really need 4” at 4/55. But it would seem based on how his ability scales you’d need thing at least around sig 120 with the max rock stacks to be able to stand there n take the pummeling
  • DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 680 ★★★
    I do not have Morningstar yet sadly.
    I was also thinking about 100 or 120 sig.
    Was just wondering if anyone actually tried it.