**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

NEW AVENGERS SYNERGY!!!

I found a new synergy of black widow ,capiw, scarlet witch ,hulk (green),hawkeye.This gives 7% power gain, all champion get 20%stun chance on each special attack (guaranteed stun after 5 special attacks),+130 armour rating,science champion place passive weakness which reduce attack by 50% except while getting struck,+250 critical rating for skill champs on basic attacks ,30% of attack as direct damage for mystic champions.This is a beginer friendly synergy bcs champs in this synergy are common except for capiw.Post your review on this synergy.Thank u.

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If I remember correctly, the increased stun chance only applies to those who stun themselves.
  • Options
    Legend474Legend474 Posts: 24

If I remember correctly, the increased stun chance only applies to those who stun themselves.

Thank u mate I will confirm and then tell it

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    The champs arent common. The chances of getting a CapIW is the same as getting Hulk or Hawkeye. They're all in the basic crystal.
  • Options

The champs arent common. The chances of getting a CapIW is the same as getting Hulk or Hawkeye. They're all in the basic crystal.

I know friend and I understand you,but the RNG does not understand us , it is more likely that in crystals would offer you hulk and hawkeye easily but not capiw...

• Options

Yes but it is useful for hulk