**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Signature boost

There are so many boosts in the game, but I think there should be a signature boost. Not everyone can get enough sig stones to max champs like Ægon, CAIW, darkhawk, OR or other who benefits alot from max sig. So why cant we have a boost that gives you like 50 or 100 sig levels on a champ. We can boost attack, health, power gain from specials, specials damage. why not signature ability as well?

Comments

• Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Is that a retorical question? If you want sigs buy the sig deals, if not continue as you are. That’s a stupid question and you know it
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    I think he is referring to temporary sig boosts. Interesting thought and would give you an opportunity to try a champion prior to spending to rank in order to see if they are worth Signature stones.
  • Options
    KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111

I think he is referring to temporary sig boosts. Interesting thought and would give you an opportunity to try a champion prior to spending to rank in order to see if they are worth Signature stones.

That is basicly my thought. And it would help out players in the same way as you can boost up before doing difficult content
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Mabye only ben usefull in constes aside of war and AQ idel els I’m thinking it a nice ide