**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who do I awaken?

I have a generic awakening gem and I need some help deciding. Do I awaken

Who do I awaken? 36 votes

4/40 Medusa
5%
Alex13369Denzel116 2 votes
5/50 Hyperion
8%
CropDusterMiStaLovaErik_Killmonger1001 3 votes
4/40 Domino
2%
H_I_Z 1 vote
5/50 Cap IW
58%
Hort4BK_AVENGERege999menHendrossBrokenEvangelionlovrSlapaDenslo500RonD9X_Factor_AgentZeezoosDose_ResponsiveJordan9859Skillful_starMauledFiiNCHlowlevelplayerJtheGoatIronStrangeCaptainGame 21 votes
5/50 Archangel
25%
samalasravanBahamut10or_StrongCharlie_SceneTankRichardsonEtjamaElohim16IbbyPratham26 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    5/50 Cap IW
    CAIW for all around, any fight, any time.
    Archangel is more niche (but infinitely better in very specific circumstances)
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 770 ★★★
    Between Cap and AA, just depends on what you need more
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    5/50 Cap IW
    CapIW then put as many sig stones as you can into him
    If you have no sig stones, then hyperion is the better option
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    5/50 Cap IW
    All offer different things.

Raw damage - Hyperion. He doesn’t need high Sig and his buff duration allows you to really lay into opponents.

All round utility - CapIW, he’s a Swiss Army knife and his sp2 is brutal. He needs to be as close to max Sig as possible. If you can get him to 60+ as a 4* I would say he’s by far the best option.

AA reduction - AA, it has its uses. I’ve gone through 6.4 without having an awakened AA and managed ok, but Cap really has been a life saver.

Cap would be my choice overall.

It should be noted that 4* are pretty easy to get hold of now, so you should awaken whichever you don’t awaken with the gem within the next couple of months, especially if you’re an arena grinder.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    5/50 Cap IW
    Domino doesn’t need it, all it does is add energy damage to her critical failure.

Medusa gets the insurance policy - just don’t get hit.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    4/40 Domino
    Her's is one of the best sig abilities in the game as it constantly occurs and huts very hard, another viable option is CAIW as his sig is useful for dealing with a few bpthersome nodes, Hyperion is unecessary, but medusa is just a saftey unless you are going to put her on AW defense. also r5 domino man