**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When are the AW season rewards normally recieved?

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
The season has just ended. We ended up in Gold 2. I will get 1k 6star shards from season rewards. The rest of the 6 star shards that I need to form my second 6 star, I will get those from Tomorrow's expedition. Does anyone know when we will get the season rewards? I remember something about the rewards being delayed but don't know what exactly was the message.

Comments

• Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Lohan33 said:

They are delayed maybe a week man.. there was an issue mid season they gotta fix

Oh. Well. Looks like I'll have to wait a week or so for my 2nd 6 star. Thanks anyways.😊
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Normally they take about a day or so to come through at the end of the season. This time they’ve said up to a week because of the AW5 issues.

I did like the spreadsheet that came out though, would be amazing if we could get one after each war. Makes it far easier to calculate how hard you got to push
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Also the scores will change, so don't be surprised if you are not gold 2 afterwards. Unless you're near the top of the bracket maybe.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah I saw the messaGe that it was a week later this time but a arm later from when. When were the awards supposed to come?