**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some praise and some griping

Start positive: as a heavy arena grinder, I truly thank you for speeding up the arena process. It is absolutely fantastic!

Negative: Despite everything I've been told about equal drop rates and no changes to certain crystals, I just can't believe it.

I open 35 to 45 arena crystals everyday, force opening 5 at a time, 7 to 9 times throughout the day. For MONTHS my average was well over 150 and I would draw blanks (no units from 5 crystals) an average of between 3 to 4 of those 7 to 9 pulls. Over the last month my average is approx 120 and I'm averaging blanks between 4 to 5 pulls.

Also, I open almost 3 4☆ crystals a week. Besides Mordo once, I haven't pulled anyone released after cw panther, and that was probably 7 weeks ago. Just pulled my first strange after 23 months. I've pulled Yellowjacket as many times as strange, witch, ultron, widow, thor and widow combined. This doesn't include the 7 other bums I've pulled a minimum of 5 times each.

Seriously, am I to understand that I'm just cursed with bad luck? Can you appreciate that a point is reached where luck can no longer explain the phenomenon?

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I've opened 20 aq crystals at once with no units or 30 units at most. It's just unlucky man
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    the last two 10 packs I got 120 and 150 units
    :)
  • Options
    FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Today: 7 blanks from 10 pulls 105 units/50 crystals
    Yesterday: 5 blanks from 8 pulls 180 units/40 crystals
    3 days ago: 9 blanks from 10 pulls 45 units/50 crystals

These are not isolated cases. This is a month long trend. I suppose I was just very lucky for 6 months and suddenly am very unlucky this past month.