**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

New doombots

Among the doombots the best one is science class you will heal from debuffs almost to full health.

Comments

• DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Yeah!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,145 ★★★★★
    If you are running willpower I assume.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,895 ★★★★★

If you are running willpower I assume.

Yes

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Among the doombots the best one is science class you will heal from debuffs almost to full health.

this was mostly true of the symbiods as well ;)

ie the science one you could heal off using willpower
  • Back in the day, fighting against CapAmerica used to be like filling up at the gas station 😀

At least it will be easy to remember which class of DoomBot can help you out now (both are Science)
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    Are the new doombots classified as robots like ultron?
    If so, I noticed that Medusa’s armor shatter doesn’t work on them... just fought the mutant one and he was gaining power while I was attacking
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

If so, I noticed that Medusa’s armor shatter doesn’t work on them... just fought the mutant one and he was gaining power while I was attacking

No, hence why some can bleed. No robot tag on them
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

They're only tagged as metal I believe
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    Thanks...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Wait? What? How does this work?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Wait? What? How does this work?

With willpower (mastery). You heal from debuffs. Science doombot has a lot of non damaging debuffs, so you just heal a lot.
    thanks for explaining. I have not played a science doombot yet so I was confused.
    I'm a long way from unlocking willpower too.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I have 3/3 willpower, and purposely stack 4-5 debuffs and heal all the way back up