**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cheaper prices for in game purchases?

There is a global crisis happening and money is tight for some, how about a reduced price to make it more acceptable to buy?
I'm probably not the only one thinking this but coming out of canada and prices for things in game at $140 seems a bit unrealistic due to having to save money for essentially things I need at home.
What are your thoughts

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You don’t have to spend, simple as
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Jesus some people have no shame. How about don't spend money on a mobile game if you are worrying about possible unemployment?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    You do not have to spend.
    @Kabam Miike please shut this down
    I am sick and tired of people complaining and trying to get free stuff due to the virus
  • I've been playing this game on and off since it launched and tried playing other mobile game while off playing this game. I noticed that other mobile games' in-game purchases costs way too less than MCOC offers and a lot of people patronizing those games. Call of Duty Mobile for example, the cost of their battle pass to get exclusive rewards is way cheaper and affordable. We gotta be honest, at some point, if you want better rewards, items, champs, you gotta pay for it. After all, it's still business, not charity. But Kabam could at least lower the price of their in-game purchases to be a bit more competitive. I bet if it gets more affordable, more people might actually patronize it.