Ronan 5* Help please

HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 10
edited March 26 in Strategy and Tips
I am new to using Ronan, i am currently doing 6.3.6 Boss (Cap Iw) and ive seen videos where he is stunt locked, does my Ronan need to be duped? And what sig level? Because i cant seem to stunt lock him and mine is unduped and he is only stunt for 2-3 seconds

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 2,354 ★★★★
    He needs to be duped. Only sig 1 is enough to do it. Cycle sp1s and combos untill next sp1
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,555 ★★★
    yes you need dupe thats why yours isnt doing a long stun

use an AG xD
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 402 ★★

I am new to using Ronan, i am currently doing 6.3.6 Boss (Cap Iw) and ive seen videos where he is stunt locked, does my Ronan need to be duped? And what sig level? Because i cant seem to stunt lock him and mine is unduped and he is only stunt for 2-3 seconds

You need to dupe - but for the fight you need to wait til he has about 6 furies to fire off a sp1, otherwise your stun will be too short so spend the first 30 seconds avoid his attacks/parrying.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 4,186 ★★★★★

yes you need dupe thats why yours isnt doing a long stun

use an AG xD

I currently have a cosmic gem in my inventory and my r3 Ronan is staring at me. A little tempting since I don’t have a great buff controller, but I probably won’t use it on him cause my only duped cosmics as of rn are Hype and VP, and I wanna save it for Corvus and the like
  • For Ronan, keep in mind that a 4* r5 will be easier to keep on stun lock than a 5* r3.
    Even though both are the same approximate strength, a Rank-5 (doesn’t matter what Star Version) will have a +10% natural Power Gain rate advantage over a Rank-3 (even of a different Star version).

Each RANK higher gives an extra 5% Power Gain rate over the Rank below it.

Also, depending on how many Buffs the Opponent has on them, you could look at bringing other Synergies to help with Power Gain Rate (several different combinations of ppl), or even a newer one (Aarkus with either BWCV, OML, CapA) where Specials cost 15% less Power.