**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human Torch vs Captain America IW

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I have limited resources so I am wondering what I should rank up 4star duped Cap IW or a 5 star Human Torch. I am just starting chapter 5 and I wonder what would be more useful

Human Torch vs Captain America IW 43 votes

4 star duped Captain America IW
25%
Spity68TendersquadTerraLilMaddogHTUmbertoDelRioKeepinItRealBonzodavidMauledJungle92luanamenderROADHOGGERS 11 votes
5star Human Torch
74%
PantherusNZThe_OneWeaponXAjisdopeJim0172Lvernon15Patchie93WatacjupAceLuffySaboSw0rdMasterLordBaldyBaldXcrøss_TRDrDeadpoolAdvBoosterStqtsgauravtheslayerTehsigzorzStevieManWonderEtjamaKingOfKings1 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    5star Human Torch
    No bad choices here, but the 5* torch can be a part of your top team for a long time so I put my vote there. However, think of HT as a boss killer (flame on) and Cap as a workhorse through quests and wars...fill the overall gap needed to progress.

Just my view of course.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    5star Human Torch
    Only because he is 5 star
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Which one would be more useful for becoming uncollected?
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Long run the 5* Torch will be better. Short term CapIW will be your Swiss Army knife to get you uncollected but you’ll need to max out his sig. Torch is great even unawakened...I took my unawakened 6* to r2.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Osfan8 said:

Long run the 5* Torch will be better. Short term CapIW will be your Swiss Army knife to get you uncollected but you’ll need to max out his sig. Torch is great even unawakened...I took my unawakened 6* to r2.

Wow, that's amazing ! I just pulled him today; should I too rank him up to 6* r2?
  • Options
    Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    5star Human Torch
    JessieS said:

Which one would be more useful for becoming uncollected?

I would go for HT, I love CAIW more but the fact that is 4 stars will make him less and less used while you grow in the game. 5 stars are the future and he will also help you get to uncollected.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    4 star duped Captain America IW
    @JessieS If ur just starting Act 5,...would RUp IWCap & Max Sig 99 before HT,..but both worthy. Good luck.