**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Low resources, need advice on who to invest in

Hey everyone,

I’ve had a decent string of luck lately but because I’m not currently in an alliance I’m really low on gold and T2 alphas. I need a little advice on who to rank up next.

For context I need to work on 6.3/6.4 and maybe an Abyss initial run.

So here are my choices:

R5 Sym Supreme (I have a 4-5 gem)
Build up 5 star Longshot or Mojo (both unduped currently R2)
Build up Warlock (unduped currently R3)
R4 one of Namor (unduped), Human Torch (duped) or Guilly 2099 (unduped)

Or should I forget all of those and R2 my 6 star Corvus (really my only decent 6 star)?

Also on a side note I’m still sitting on a generic awakening gem. Is Namor or Mojo worth it or should I hold it for Ghost? One thing I do have is a bunch of sig stones for every class.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Anyone?
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I would R2 Corvus for sure. He's the best champ in that group, and it makes sense to invest in the 6*.

Re: the other question...generics are such a blessing and curse. I'm sitting on one too, but starting to question that logic. You might dupe a 6* ghost before you ever pull the 5*. If you love Playing namor and have the sigs, go for it! (I realize he was "nerfed", but still an awesome champ)
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Thanks for the reply.

I honestly haven’t really used Namor since I don’t have a use for him unduped. I just don’t really have any other champs that need awakening or that I don’t have a class gem for. (I have 2 skill gems, 2 science and 3 cosmic gems). Mojo would be my only other generic awakening gem candidate.

My only hesitation on Corvus is how much use I’d get out of him in Act 6.3 or 6.4. I’m currently out of the alliance scene so AQ and AW aren’t factors for me currently.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    With that in mind I might lean towards Torch. Just r5'd mine recently, and I'm also in act 6....no regrets.