**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I 4/40

AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I can 4/40 these 4 stars. Rocket, gambit, cyke blue team awakened, or hawkeye. These are all decentries at best, but who's the best? Or should I wait for a better one.

Who should I 4/40 50 votes

Rocket
8%
Noob_2yrsFireballs5BUZZdog3000Mr_mc_person34 4 votes
Gambit
2%
SMiller80 1 vote
Cyclops 70s Awakened
2%
Suskanut 1 vote
Hawkeye
40%
Mcord11758danielmathPera5YellsomeDefJ123AfridbeaupoemwSWeaponXMrLalowVartoxWafflesalldayCaptain_MaimTBKlannAwesomeness44Snitram3darkworldzerogodsThecurlerFatalEndThisguy 20 votes
Wait for a good four star
48%
MattyloSnakeEyes69VavasourKronos987654321TheLazyKingVossler77Riise81INTEGRALJJ4302MegaVoltsGreenClawzBZadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpDave_the_destroyerMasterTroller42TheMageHunterTotalmonster101Uncle_Fatty_247BM670Ashburn 24 votes

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I won't vote because it all depends on your skills and how you play.
    -Rocket is a damage dealer but you have to be able to dash and block, low def.
    -Gambit. he's not top tier, but, personally, I don't loose too often when playing him.
    -Cyclops, if you can keep a high combo, he can do serious damage.
    -Hawkeye, mine is 4* 4/40 sig 50 and I really like to play him. Good power control on sp1. And some nice damage on sp2. But one of the worst sp3.
    My opinion.
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Hawkeye
    I use my 4 40 Hawkeye all the time, his power control and bleed both on Sp 1 are great and can be used often.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Hawkeye
    I don't have him as 4/5* but he is pretty good.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I'd wait for a better 4* but if I had to choose it would be Hawkeye
  • Wait for a good four star
    I would wait mate, but Cyclops is good if you can keep a combo going as he becomes unblockable on his L1 then, if not then defo HE
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye is a great champ
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Among them I would take HE any day

I still take him to AW offence team that power drain on his l1 has great utility against all or nothing nodes

But I would wait for a better champ but if ur desperate HE is the best choice
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Do you have any other champs at 4/40?
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye ftw. He helps alot in some of the harder content. He was prolly my MVP for alot of rttl if you haven't done it yet. Good bleed + decent power drain on l1 = win. He's just kinda squishy only downside
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Cyclops 70s Awakened
    Cyclops is just really "fun and interactive"