**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TIER ONE ALPHA SHORTAGE....

Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
What's the deal.

I finished master and epic of mole man.

100 percent master and epic EQ.

Now I want to get t1a and there is no options.

It takes so much to rank up champs.

It's becoming harder to get per volume than T4B.

I can't be the only person who feels this way.

Comments

• samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Just wait for the next quest it has more number
    of tier 1 alpha catalysts
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Use Glory.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Also, the Arena is in a few days.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★

Use Glory.

With the updates to the Glory Store, T1A is almost expensive as a T4B. I think they should have been made much cheaper.
    If you only do epic/uncollected quests you get everything you need to rank up 5 stars except T1As.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I'm ranking up five stars from rank 3 or 4 every week.

That's roughly 20 T1A a week for that.

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    @Frivolousz21 exactly!
    Either they provide more chance to acquire t1A or reduce the amount required for 5* rank-ups, personally I believe that needing 5 t1A to rank 2 a 5* is too much.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yes 5* rank-ups require a lot of t1a.
    Yes I at the moment also have a shortage, that’s mainly because I choose to rank up a lot of 5* champs last few weeks, at a faster rate than I could acquire t1a. Now I have to slow down and plan how I’m going to fill up my stash again (upcoming side quest, upcoming monthly event quest, black iso market, glory store) and then I have to decide whom I’m going to take to rank 5: NF or Void, or both, the latter choice will probably result in me having a shortage of t1a again for other rank-ups.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

I'm ranking up five stars from rank 3 or 4 every week.

That's roughly 20 T1A a week for that.

That's your choice to rank up that often. If you're using t1as that often, of course you'll feel there's a shortage problem. It comes down to resource management.

This rant about t1a shortage is nothing new, in fact several threads have been made in just the last day.

As we all know, just because you want something, doesn't mean kabam will give it to you, or should!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    You can get up to 24 T1 alphas in next months side quest
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★

You can get up to 24 T1 alphas in next months side quest

And folks will use them up so quickly, they will start posting about another t1a shortage!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I think Act 6/Glory store/AQ changes have made this more prevalent because t2a are now way more available. But t1a are still the same. As a result the t2a flow is starting to outpace the t1a flow needed to use those t2a for people exploring endgame content. You need 16 t1a to use 4 t2a essentially.

This is resulting in an economy where you cant spend your valued resources due to poor design creating a shortage of the less valuable.

You choice is to hold on content and not play the game essentially in order to not risk expiring resources or explore the content and hope you can get the materials on time.