**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Objective Milestones Don’t Roll Over

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

I’ve beaten Storm PX on UC 7x and only noticed now that you have to claim each completed milestone to unlock the next one. Come on Kabam.
😒 It’s the beginning of the month so I have time to get them, but it’s just a little time consuming to stop every just to claim the next rewards. Can we get a patch on the 15th possibly? 😂

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Just do master and heroic. if you see no point to do them, consider a legends run.
    They are class based PHC's anyways
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
    you're a bit slow on the up-take here, it's been like that for a while. I noticed it with the Squirrel-Girl acorns ones in January.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    For what it's worth, objectives have been like that as long as I can remember. I believe that was specifically explained when they were introduced. I don't agree that it's the way it should be, but it's nothing new for this month's event.
  • For what it's worth, objectives have been like that as long as I can remember. I believe that was specifically explained when they were introduced. I don't agree that it's the way it should be, but it's nothing new for this month's event.

Nope, they were only like that at first when Objectives were first introduced, but later switched to rolling into next Level without claiming previous one for a long time.

Has been just the last couple times that they reverted back to needing to Claim them as you get them.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    x

For what it's worth, objectives have been like that as long as I can remember. I believe that was specifically explained when they were introduced. I don't agree that it's the way it should be, but it's nothing new for this month's event.

Nope, they were only like that at first when Objectives were first introduced, but later switched to rolling into next Level without claiming previous one for a long time.

Has been just the last couple times that they reverted back to needing to Claim them as you get them.
    Yes. They switched to roll over which made it easier for milestones done in arena. Having to quit mid series to claim a rewards just so you don’t lose points makes it not worth doing. They switch it back to manual in February. Fighting for that DP profile picture and forgetting to claim the last milestone would’ve been maddening but I caught on early.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

Just do master and heroic. if you see no point to do them, consider a legends run.
    They are class based PHC's anyways

It’s not about the rewards. Plus like I said the month is young, plus I take what I can get. I just wanna know why tease us with a better system? Why the switch back? They’ve done great on improving minor things. I want this minor thing back. 😂