**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Doombots [title edited for clarity]

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I thought I was trippin, but after doinf AQ ³ days in a row, I noticed y'all removed the GREEN DOOM BOT from the final part of the map.

BUT.. also limited them in total of the whole map to about 2 because you realized players who ran WILLPOWER were healing up to max HP.

An that's a not a good for y'all money hungry pockets. You want players to spend money on revives and potions. The GREEN DOOM BOT was a pro player move, and y'all couldn't stand it!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    lol yup he's only like 3x on map 5 while the other doombots are everywhere lol
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

lol yup he's only like 3x on map 5 while the other doombots are everywhere lol

I knew I wasn't trippin. He used to be on the map like 6-7 locations, but now it's like 2-3 nodes.
  • Hey there, we haven't made any changes to AQ since those that were implemented at the start of the new season. Keep in mind though, that the classes of some Doombots are randomized on certain maps. Would you be able to tell us what map you were on or be able to provide screenshots or info regarding where you think there may have been changes since the season started?

My alliance runs 5|4|5. An Map 4 has changed, on the final section, when you go straight up the middle path, it was the SCIENCE DOOMBOT. Now keep in mind, that was the very first AQ since the new changes. Ever since then, Map 4 has only 2 SCIENCE DOOMBOTS, but a plethora of other class DOOMBOT.

As you can see, the middle path, it has been TECH DOOMBOTS everytime. Also, you see ZERO science doombots on the final section.

When I first fought one of those I for the very first time wished I had willpower lol.

Although they also inflict petrify, don't they?

I believe so, but since you have 5 debuff, willpower mastery goes so crazy. You can literally heal up to max HP!
  • edited April 2020

My alliance runs 5|4|5. An Map 4 has changed, on the final section, when you go straight up the middle path, it was the SCIENCE DOOMBOT. Now keep in mind, that was the very first AQ since the new changes. Ever since then, Map 4 has only 2 SCIENCE DOOMBOTS, but a plethora of other class DOOMBOT.

As you can see, the middle path, it has been TECH DOOMBOTS everytime. Also, you see ZERO science doombots on the final section.

I checked with the rest of the team and Map 4 does include nodes that can have Doombots of a few different classes on them, including in that last section, so you may see different classes each time you run Map 4.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Blame the RNG.