**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW deaths

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
Can someone explain this?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Restart the game
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    I did, it stayed that way in that AW. They quit the match so that should have counted as a death but it didn't.
  • Unyonface said:

I did, it stayed that way in that AW. They quit the match so that should have counted as a death but it didn't.

What did the War Summary (versus Defensive champ list showing kills) end up with when war ended Sunday.

Was there a mismatch then as well ??
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    It showed 1 less death than what it should have been. They lost the bonus on the node, but it didn't count as a death.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    @Unyonface

I've noticed that disconnect/force close deaths don't add to the tally until the defender is actually knocked out. I'm betting if Emma is taken down, the proper number would be shown.
  • Unyonface said:

It showed 1 less death than what it should have been. They lost the bonus on the node, but it didn't count as a death.

Ok, well as long as the Attack Bonus was correct, the points for the war would have been correct. Defensive Kills (technically) don’t contribute to points, so appears to be a visual hiccup in cases where fight crashes, they quit the fight, or etc.