**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issues with adding pics to posts

I'm new to the forums, so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not. I have a few problems:

1) When trying and insert an image in a post from my phone, I'm unable to choose a file. When I click it, no selection pops up. Basically, it doesn't let me see my phone's files.

2) I've had to host on imgur to post pics, but this is a trite process. Also, can I just post the link and it will automatically format like a YouTube video or do I have to manually type the HTML tags?

Comments

• There are 2 different icons on the Toolbar above where you type your post.
    “Attach a File” (this is NOT the one you should use, it tends to get inserted as a sort of small block link).

and just to the right of that is “Insert an Image” (this is what you should use to upload a pic/image directly from your device, the full image gets displayed directly within your post that way).
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126

There are 2 different icons on the Toolbar above where you type your post.
    “Attach a File” (this is NOT the one you should use, it tends to get inserted as a sort of small block link).

and just to the right of that is “Insert an Image” (this is what you should use to upload a pic/image directly from your device, the full image gets displayed directly within your post that way).

Did you read my post?
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Anyone know an answer?