**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this a first cause this is awesome.

I was looking for an alliance yesterday and was looking into one of them and noticed this. I mean I dont know how good he is cause I dont have him but this is awesome

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

I was looking for an alliance yesterday and was looking into one of them and noticed this. I mean I dont know how good he is cause I dont have him but this is awesome

that's prtty rare since most people don't rank hm up, but if you want to see something go and watch LAgacy's vid on his r2 6* thanos
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    ...you named yourself Aegon?

*groans*
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    H_I_Z said:

that's prtty rare since most people don't rank hm up, but if you want to see something go and watch LAgacy's vid on his r2 6* thanos
    Dunno what's worse though really, Rank 2 6 star or Rank 5 5 star
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    1182512 said:

...you named yourself Aegon?

*groans*

I'm very unimaginative so coulsnt really think of name, sorry it upset you though. Let me just pay 275 units to change it..
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

H_I_Z said:

Dunno what's worse though really, Rank 2 6 star or Rank 5 5 star
    In this case I'd say the 5* since he sig'd him up too.