**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster Beta Abilities

jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
for those who aren't in the beta!

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Synergies?
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Any stat changes either?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Definitely looks pretty tanky let’s hope His damage is good
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I tried him with full synergies for a fight before the game froze up on me. The shocks on every heavy are nice and damage is ok. He’s definitely better than he was. I wasn’t overly impressed so far but that’s only from one fight. I need more time to try different strategies with him.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Can you tell how much damage from 5* rank 5 per hit ?
  • Options
    RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61

for those who aren't in the beta!

Nice! Thx for sharing.
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

I tried him with full synergies for a fight before the game froze up on me. The shocks on every heavy are nice and damage is ok. He’s definitely better than he was. I wasn’t overly impressed so far but that’s only from one fight. I need more time to try different strategies with him.

What is his defensive potential?
    That I didn’t get the full look at yet but I only had one armor up the entire fight. And the combo I took against a punisher in 4.1 took almost 30% of his health. So nothing to note yet.
  • Options
    Well looking at his stats this is only R1 5 star so I think as it scales his ability’s will look more and more impressive at R4 R5 or 6 star R1/R2 he will look a lot more Impressive
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Looks like 50% attack for the shock damage on heavy, all specials unblockable. Suppose it depends on what his specials look like now.

All his best abilities require breaking a block with his specials, so if you can't evade it or block unblockable specials, just let it hit. Same damage, but he misses a bunch of boosts that way. Willpower will also really help against him. Each special places a 20 second armor break. Even 1 point is 10% max hp healed.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Offense doesn’t seem that great, but he looks like a good defender. I would test this if the Beta hadn’t crashed my game repeatedly.
  • Options
    mbrace said:

Offense doesn’t seem that great, but he looks like a good defender. I would test this if the Beta hadn’t crashed my game repeatedly.

Do keep in mind this is only R1 it will scale up a lot
  • Options

mbrace said:

Do keep in mind this is only R1 it will scale up a lot
    agreed! sorry i couldn't post the ranked up stats. servers went crazy before i could upgrade. figured getting this out as is would be worth something.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    That potential of armor break seem great, if they could stack, he gonna hit really hard, plus that energy resistance and crit damage too
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

Meh

Keep in mind all those Potency Numbers are based on a Rank 1 5 Star, at Sig 1 as well, so things like his Armor Up Buffs for example should be stronger once Ranked up.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    He seems like a purely defensive champion. I might find a use for him though
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    thanks mate
  • Options
    I coulda sworn everyone was exclaiming how amazing he was 2 weeks ago and putting him on rank up lists...how the times have changed
  • Options

I coulda sworn everyone was exclaiming how amazing he was 2 weeks ago and putting him on rank up lists...how the times have changed

hahaha yuuup. the hype was real. i thought he was a nice improvement obviously (the bar was pretty low to begin with haha). but hard to see me rank 5'ing a hulkbuster. at the very least we have a great option for that 2015 tech gem
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I did the beta testing on HB, and he's going to be great if they keep him the same when they release him. We'll see about that....
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I just wish SP2 into a block wasn’t his only trick. It gets old. They should revisit his SP1 and SP3.