**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision aarkus 5*

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Please does anyone have him at r5
Can you send me screenshots of his stats and abilities

Comments

• Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
  • Options
    @Okaythen thank you
  • Options

I just duped him recently but I have seen videos and still not convinced to take him above 3/5.

He's pretty good
    I'd put him in demi god tier
    Mine is at 4/55 unduped
    Considering taking him to r5
    I just wish he was cold snap immune naturally, then I wouldn't need his sig
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I have my 6* (duped) at R2, and I enjoy playing him quite a bit. He can shut down robots with his Armor Shatter, has great power gain and armor breaks, the coldsnap ability is still something that does not have too many counters. He is a solid AW defender, too. I have no regrets taking him up, and actually do end up using him regularly in various content. I'd love to see some immunities for him, but that is really the only thing he's truly lacking IMO.
  • Options

I have my 6* (duped) at R2, and I enjoy playing him quite a bit. He can shut down robots with his Armor Shatter, has great power gain and armor breaks, the coldsnap ability is still something that does not have too many counters. He is a solid AW defender, too. I have no regrets taking him up, and actually do end up using him regularly in various content. I'd love to see some immunities for him, but that is really the only thing he's truly lacking IMO.

Word
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I have him as a 5/65/200. Pretty fun to play in my opinion, and can do some good damage as well as having some nice utility like shutting down robots and preventing evasion. I really like some of his synergies with champs I routinely use like BWCV, Iceman, and OG Vision too.