**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crazy idea - fools gold

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Just a crazy idea. Personally I am experience a gold shortage. That is my personal resource I am lacking. I can understand there will always be a shortage of one kind.

But if this is wide spread the general idea is to increase the gold income. But to counter the already existing shortage it might need to be higher for the individual player then would be good for the game economy in the long run.

I have no idea if this is possible but I was thinking .... how about dead pool overflowing everybody with “fools” gold ... only useable for a short periods of time .... before its discovered its fake gold. That way people can catch up & after that or even during that time ... the gold flow into the game could be increased and does not have to take the current shortage into account only the inflow shortage this might make it easier to balance it correctly.

Comments

• TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    That I hope for as well. It’s not meant as request bjt As an idea to a possible problem... and just as a damn that would be cool for deadpool to do at one point in the future 😁
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    Incursions are no energy with a lot of gold in rewards. Starts tomorrow (Wed).