**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please provide T4CC proving Ground Quest

This is a humble request to KABAM. Please provide T4CC proving Ground Quest permanently (like EXPERT proving Grounds quest) so that we can get fragments . The only way to get T4CC fragments is through AQ or by selling T3CC. Because of this our progress in the game is hindering. Its been 2 months I have not found a single T4CC or T4B from map 5 crystals (I have opened 300x map5 crystals in last two months) and found unlucky.

In this scenario, How can we upgrade 5* champs ? Upgrading 6* champs will be a dream for most of us.

MCOC is a great game but getting T4CC has just become fantasy (unreal).

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It's better then ever before to get t4cc
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I'm not in an alliance, so no AQ, and I get T4CC. I mean yeah, it is slow as hell, but I get shards in lots of places.

Whenever they've added the proving ground it's never seemed worth it.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    There are more means to get T4CC now; but all entirely dependent on Alliance activity. It would be good if there were some means to get them in a reasonable timeframe playing the main game and events; especially with 6-star champions on the way.

It seems very clear that top-tier Alliance members suddenly have an excess of T4CC, and are complaining about lack of T4B. Everyone else has the opposite problem.

Playing solo, I can get a T4B every nine days without too much difficulty. Getting a T4CC takes several months, and you have no ability to control which ones you get. The old 'Expert' class catalyst proving grounds would take around nine months playing every week to grind out a single class four catalyst; and they only ever ran for a few weeks at a time.

I've done every event quest there has ever been, with 100% Master of at least the first two chapters to get T4CC shard crystals; and managed to get 121 shard crystals from endless Spiderman quests; but I still haven't managed to get three T4C catalysts of the same colour; and so haven't got a single character past 4/40.

I enjoy playing the game, and the challenge of completing quests with less powerful champions; but felt this perspective might help back up the OP's point that for people outside the top tier, the word 'grind' doesn't really do justice to the process of getting hold of T4CCs!