**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela on Defense

I'm thinking about ranking up my Angela further and putting her on defense.
Any suggestions on which node she would work well on?
Or is this just a horrible idea all together?
Thanks

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Horrible idea. She is easily countered and not optimized on defense by the AI. She's a great alliance/story/event champ though.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    I find her very easy to fight. Not sure how her sp2 would work on an unblockable node given she throws that axe at the end of it. May be ok on an all or nothing node... But all in all I can't think of a scenario where she would be overly effective especially given her relatively low base health. Plus if she comes up against an attacker with MD she may as well just roll over and die.

Essentially she makes a great story questing champion because of her high damage output and regen, good AQ sustain option but I would keep her away from AW because of all her buffs...
  • On an unblockable node only the first strike is unblockable. So even there she would be horrible. She is really bad in defence
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    Thanks for all your feedback
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    With the new war format who knows what we are to expect. But Angela benefits a lot by gaining power. so if you want to put her on defense throw her on a power gain node.