**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Whos the better mutant for Act 6?

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
For people who have gone beyond cavalier 6.1 into act 6 who would you say would be more useful overall between a sig 113 (33.4 reduction) Archangel and a sig200 Omega red without suicides. Both are at 4/55 and i will be able to r5 one when the glory store resets. It will be my final rank up before i start 6.2.

Im not sure wether AAs ability to shut down all kinds of abilities and annoying nodes like lifecycle and little annoying things like unblockable finale or glancing or most champ abilities and high damage

Or if omegas immunities and the nodes those cover as well as the tentacle hits protection from passive damage and that not many are immune to his dot damage i think only gulk. With AA there are quite a few that are immine but many that arent and i wouldnt be bringing him for every fight on the path in most situations except maybe lifecycle, where as omega on a path like bio hazard i would use for every fight except a robot. I love them both so much and have never had trouble deciding on a rank up like this, anyway any and all advice or things people who have used them for have found useful. Thx guys.

Comments