**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whos the better mutant for Act 6?

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
For people who have gone beyond cavalier 6.1 into act 6 who would you say would be more useful overall between a sig 113 (33.4 reduction) Archangel and a sig200 Omega red without suicides. Both are at 4/55 and i will be able to r5 one when the glory store resets. It will be my final rank up before i start 6.2.

Im not sure wether AAs ability to shut down all kinds of abilities and annoying nodes like lifecycle and little annoying things like unblockable finale or glancing or most champ abilities and high damage

Or if omegas immunities and the nodes those cover as well as the tentacle hits protection from passive damage and that not many are immune to his dot damage i think only gulk. With AA there are quite a few that are immine but many that arent and i wouldnt be bringing him for every fight on the path in most situations except maybe lifecycle, where as omega on a path like bio hazard i would use for every fight except a robot. I love them both so much and have never had trouble deciding on a rank up like this, anyway any and all advice or things people who have used them for have found useful. Thx guys.

Comments