**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What are your favourite Incursion Hack combinations?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
So the hacks you can get from Incursions are pretty awesome... they're so simple and yet they add so much depth to the co-operative game mode. Great job Kabam

So I wanted to open a forum thread that will hopefully last a while where we can show off our favourite combinations of nodes, as well as maybe some insane synergies with certain champions.

So here will be the forum thread where we chat with each other about awesome combinations of hacks, as well as insane interactions with certain champions. Go wild, guys! (but not too wild)

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Personally I've only done one round of Incursions at the time of writing this (Sector 7, up to Room 6). Was definitely difficult, especially with an old device... but it was a ton of fun. I used a 5/65 Claire Voyant, a 5/50 Corvus and a 5/50 OML.
    Here's the things I enjoyed most about the hacks I used:
    1. Attribute Boost Modifier is actually pretty insane. Have that hack and the 20% attack, 1k crit rate and 1k crit damage boosts and then you're dealing 50% more damage at base and then a ton more and harder crits are also coming around, multiplying your damage even further and ignoring some armor and resistances too. It's insane.
    2. Buff Cornucopia is just an insane node. I remember triggering 15 furies with my OML and then I just got a ton of other buffs, half of which I couldn't identify cause I just killed the opponent before I could pause the game. dang it... But yeah there are some pretty awesome buffs in Cornucopia.
    3. And yeah Compounding Harm worked some wonders as well. Compounding Harm inflict a 750 armor break with a 50% chance each time you inflict a DoT debuff. This can seriously ramp up your damage with someone like Claire Voyant. I fought a Nightcrawler with her and that hack and oh my gosh some of those heavies were ridiculous.
    In the end, even with my limited journey into Incursions, I can definitively say Kabam has done an amazing job on this update to the gamemode. I will say that personally I don't think I'd want to split an incursion run unless it was with someone I could interact with in real life, but hey that's just me and probably a couple of other people in the community. The rewards increase is insane as well; I got around 7k artefacts from 6 rooms of sector 7 and I'm looking forward to my sector 6 run tomorrow as well.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    My favourite combination is Buff Cornucopia (of course), Tide in Combat (non-damaging debuffs have a 50% chance to provide Fury I think?) And Martial Artist (big damage boost)
    I had my R4 Corvus hitting 20k mediums at times ( of course, with extra hacks like crit damage boosts and stuff)
    My entire strategy is get Buff Cornucopia -> win, lol
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My favourite is the one that gives a chance to place shock and incinerate on the opponent
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★

My favourite is the one that gives a chance to place shock and incinerate on the opponent

I only did just 2 rounds and I picked shock (on light attacks) as well, was pretty amazing

• Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    I loved when My CapIW was dealing bleed on light attack and incinerate on medium attacks. With all those attribute boost of critical rating and critical damage.
    That was insane
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I played mainly with Hyperion in my first run. The buff cornucopia mod was great with him. I also found the hacks to increase incinerate potency and fury potency were great, as you can imagine.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon with buff cornucopia
    Bwcv with perpetual offence (prowess one)
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    CMM with + 40% fury and armor break potency, combined with buff cornucopia. I think I did a 40k heavy at one point
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Human Torch with Enhanced Incinerate Damage, Incinerates on Mediums, and Compounding Harm. That's just a beastly combo.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 307 ★★
    Taskmaster with shock on basics, increased ability accuracy on basics, increased attack for each debuff. The specials get ridiculous.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I rly like blade with
    The boss hack that multiplies crit rate by 3
    Martial artis, the one that increase debuff duration and potency plus the one that returns 20% of used power
    Makes sp2 spamming so much fun
  • JRCrowJRCrow Posts: 14
    Yes
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    Hyperion with Buff Cornucopia and Perpetual Offense. Soooooo much fun.