**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Build your Champion

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
If Kabam gave you a chance to build a champion from a combination of currently released champions) What will be your go to choices from these criterion

You can only pick one characteristic from a champ

Body: Who will it look like?
Basics: This will be the movements, blocks, immunities and abilities
Heavy: Which champ's heavy attack
Special 1:
Special 2:
Special 3:

And most importantly the name :D

Comments

• Sun King Groot
    Looks like the exclusive Pop Figure where he is burnt.
    Same moves as KG but his heavy causes and incinerate and instead of a poison sp2 it is a incinerate one. Also sp3 when he puts his roots in the ground, the ground opens up with lava coming out as it goes towards the enemy
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    This is really hard - I gave up
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Name: whale milker
    Body: just a blue whale that takes up the whole screen
    Abilities: get milked, any contact with the opponent drains 100 units, if this drops below 0 activate credit card steal, making the opponent sell their possessions
    Specials: cyclops appears and with his immense effectiveness and activates credit card steal fir 20 seconds
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Unitman:
    Body: Unit
    Basics: Does not have any basic attacks, starts off with 3 bars of power. Immune to all debuffs.
    Abilities: Units: While under 10%, grants indestructible for 1 hour and increases attack by 1000%
    While above 50%, unitman has the ability to spam pop-up offers on the opponents screen,
    distracting them. This attack takes away 50% of the opponents health along with the damage
    unitman does while the opponent is trying to exit out from the pop-up.
    Specials: Same as longshot

I might actually draw a character from this. i'll see if i can get some creative juice flowing haha
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Sun King Groot
    Same moves as KG but his heavy causes and incinerate and instead of a poison sp2 it is a incinerate one. Also sp3 when he puts his roots in the ground, the ground opens up with lava coming out as it goes towards the enemy

To be fair that King Groot is already in the game. It's that Unnamed King Broly enemy.
  • Sun King Groot

To be fair that King Groot is already in the game. It's that Unnamed King Broly enemy.
    ...tell me more
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Aegon2099

G2099 but with aegons persistent combo meter & combo abilities