**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Literally same rewards from Abyss completion and act 6 exploration

SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Just to gripe a little.

So I did Abyss completion easy path awhile back, spent a little to finish. Mystic t5cc and science awakening.

Spent quite a bit more overall and explored all of act 6. Mystic t5cc and science awakening.

This is beyond painful. Loyal customer, and I feel robbed. Literally can do nothing useful with these top end resources without spending who knows how much on luck in cavaliers or abyss 4 more paths. Even if I did abyss, will it just be more mystic catalysts?

Be nice to at least deselect one choice during a spin like this. Not sure I want to spend again.

People pointed this out before release, and well, it’s frankly awful. So yeah.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    That’s RNG for you. That’s what this game is about, and what makes the rewards for completing content always uncertain. That also makes completing content with so-so champs even sweeter. I know a guy who became cavalier with Venompool. A freaking Venompool. Besides, maybe one day you’ll get a 6 star Doom and a 6 star Longshot or another good mystic.

Basically, what I’m trying to say, you do what you can with what you have, and just because something isn’t useful right now, it might be in the future.

Also, Kabam, please don’t take this down.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    You will be happy with those mystic t5cc once you pull doom, claire, and longshot
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Same for me. Pulled garbage across the board from 6.4 and abyss other than tech awakening. I also got mystic t5. I have 18 six stars, zero mystic.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    It’s pretty disheartening. I don’t spend on the game so I don’t have that dynamic to face.