**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

aw war

I think i have read mods had comments that rank down tickets are only available if any champs is getting nerf... and i agreed with their comments....
But this is really not fair for the loyal player like us who just ranked their champs as per current aw.... just for example many member had rank up their 5star ant man to r4 and put their sig stones on him so that they keep him on thorns nodes...... like this many champs are getting affected once kabaam will nerf aw with a new map....
Indirectly the champs are not nerf but directly they are affected with this new feature of aw.
Dont you feel it is injustic to many players???
So i request mod to please take down this msg to game team and help us with 2 or 3 rank down ticket who had made the ranks up as per current aw.......
thank you and have a good day.

Comments

• Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    no one was forced to rank up champs. if players were talked into ranking certain champs for prestige or at the request of their ally to help with war defense, that is soley on them.

there is no injustice here. just poor decision making