**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Stealth Spidey (unduped) or 5* Namor (sig 60) to rank 5 ????

Hi, which champs should I take to rank 5? Stealth Spidey (unduped) or Namor (sig60) ?

5* Stealth Spidey (unduped) or 5* Namor (sig 60) to rank 5 ???? 38 votes

5* Stealth Spidey (unduped)
68%
Xcrøss_TRThecrusher_9756BahamutDrDeadpoolLordRaymond3PrylankIvarTheBonelessX_Factor_AgentEtjamaMiStaLovaOGAvengerLucasjones_98UmbertoDelRioThicco_ModenanurepcoBonzodavidStellanlowlevelplayerSwarmOfRavensSentryPillow 26 votes
5* Namor (sig 60)
31%
HilldarCharlie_SceneMarvel2289KingOfKings1KRANꓘLegionnaire1_DemonZarathosGR91Illi12335IbbyTwistedTalentzSL1229 12 votes

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Stealthy is a utility and damage god. He just has some low BP. Learning to intercept really well helps while playing him
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    IMO Namor is only worth taking to R5 if he’s at max sig.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Defo Stealth Spidey, Awesome champion, Evade counter, unstoppable counter, insane damage and counters powergain, with an insane crit rate and damage. One of the best Skill champs in the game.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    5* Namor (sig 60)
    I don't have stealth spidey, I voted Namor because I do have Namor and he is useful. Don't know much about the Night Monkey though