**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Probably one of the most controversial champs...

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
Killmonger! I’ve seen him ranked everywhere from decent to godly and I was wondering what the community thought. There are many players who advocate for KM and say he’s god tier, and many that say his amazing utility doesn’t make up for his lack of any high damage

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Honestly I like him I never really care about building up the opponent’s sp3 since I always give them enough power with the sp2 which gives indestructible charges so you can take as many as you want like. However if theirs a stun at the end of the sp3 then I don’t go for it.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @SuperiorSymbiote the indestructible charges are super fun to play around with. His Ts is also really good. I think the main area of argument around him is his damage, and whether it’s high enough to justify his god tier status
    Pretty nice but there are definitely better damage dealers
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    What is he good for? Specifically, what utility does he have? I've never really tried mine
    He’s nice in aw defense (awakened), and you can take as many sp3’s with the indestructible charges granting the sp3 can’t stun you.
  • InxInx Posts: 115
    He's anti-evade/auto-block king, with Winter Solider his true strike is so easy and quick to get. Plus his sp1 charges make anti-stun nodes easy if your not good at intercepting. His sp2 charges and synergy with Sabretooth are also underrated imo, but yea his damage isn't insane or anything. Really wish he wasn't limited to one bleed at a time tho.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Im surprised on the lack of mention of his synergies
    They are real good and actually help other champs too
    Void gets regen per intimidating presence debuff applied
    Sounds like nothing but considering he has a real high health pool and once duped he can gain them 50% faster it really helps
    Make WS actually usable and comparable to SL
    His indestructible is great the block damage from 6.3 and forwards gets real punishing so it helps a ton not to mention the crazy attack values I believe his 15+ stack bleed is a bit underrated