**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't have any idea

I have recently achieved these two champions, but I have no idea if any are useful

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Yeah pretty useful, Elsa is amazing. Not Good tier but still pretty good. As for Mysterio, don't have him but that sp1 if his is really good, read the description.
    Watch some videos on how to play them.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

Yeah pretty useful, Elsa is amazing. Not Good tier but still pretty good. As for Mysterio, don't have him but that sp1 if his is really good, read the description.
    Watch some videos on how to play them.

Thanks, I'm think about rank up Elsa, she is my only 5* skill champion
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    If shes ur only 5star skill then definitely rank her up diversity is a pretty big factor in this game
    4dlai said:

If shes ur only 5star skill then definitely rank her up diversity is a pretty big factor in this game

Well, my only good skill is stealth suit, I don't think she'll be useful in act 6
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    She's amazing for long distance relationship nodes & void. She purifys a non damaging debuff every 2 seconds. If you run suicides aswell the bleed causes her to put a degen on the opponent. I personally think she's an amazing champ
    Qfury said:

She's amazing for long distance relationship nodes & void. She purifys a non damaging debuff every 2 seconds. If you run suicides aswell the bleed causes her to put a degen on the opponent. I personally think she's an amazing champ

U think that I have to rank up her, this is my whole roster