**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI special evades after making contact.

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
Hello. The AI (may be player champ can too, I ve never seen it happen) champs whi can evade, can still evade parts of a special attack even if the first hit lands.

Which I think is a very awkward and unnatural interaction. It is hard enough to land a special on highly evasive champs like SpiderGwen in monthly quest , Moonknights in variants etc. But with this interaction as it is , punishes players for launching specials. This is more true for multi hit specials. As the evade dice rolls many times.

Now, I am okay with the AI evading the first hit and blocking the rest or out ranging it. The players can do that too. And may be same champs when used by Player can also do it , I don't know. Even if so, I don't think it should be a norm. You get hit by a special, you take it. That is punishment for our own mistakes, makes sense. But You don't evade the rest after getting hit by the first hit. Neither AI nor player should be allowed to do that.

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    This doesn’t make sense at all
    You described the scenario and reasons yourself
    If you didn’t bring a champ to counter evade and they counter your attacks that is your fault
    That’s like saying a champ who gets hit by a multi heavy attack should not evade
    Sounds like a Whinny post
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    What he is staying is that if you miss dex a first hit of a special, you cannot block or dex out. However, you can evade our, which makes no sense, because dexing is pretty much the same as evading. If getting hit by a special makes you essentially stunned, that evading doesn’t make sense.