**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there an issue with AQ scoring for week of 4/7 - 4/12 2020

My alliance noticed our score today going into last day of aq and it seemed very low, we've ran the same maps with the exception of our 3rd bg who ran map 4 an xtra day instead of map 3, but we've cleared as many map 5s as normal but our score seems to be around 10 to 15 million points lower. Just curious if somethings going on with it or we are just imagining things. All constructive info is appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Do you run modifiers? If so, then those points don't really take effect until after the last map.
  • Options

Do you run modifiers? If so, then those points don't really take effect until after the last map.

Actually, Points from Modifiers are added to the weekly running tally at the end of each day's AQ.
    Not as soon as Boss is defeated, but it does get added as soon as the 24 hr AQ timer ends each day.

@RO53TT1 , did you have some changes to membership (?), maybe lost some higher rated people and replaced them with some lower rated before this week ?
    Strength of AQ nodes, and thus points received, are dictated by the strength (Prestige) of your alliance.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    No everything was the same, but I havnt seen any other comments or complaints about scoring so it had to just be in our heads, something was off just not sure what it was, but we'll see what happens when aq starts tomorow I'm just gonna be paying closer attention to the scores each day, but thanks to both of u for trying to help.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    It's actually nice to see other summoners get on here and try to help others with constructive comments and inquiring questions and not just attacking and trying to put down others, I only started using forums about a year ago, but have been playing game for over atleast 4 years and in the time I've been on forumsome it always seemed like 90% of the comments we're just rude, mean spirited and def didn't help anyoneach, so thanks for being decent people. Sorry long winded.