**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebulas passive shock charge timer resets before giving you the charge

Right after the update Nebulas passive shock charge timer keeps resetting after you recieve like one or two charges and it makes the process to 20 seem impossible to get to.

Comments

• Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I confirmed this on a 4* and 5* Nebula. I had no problems with her before the update. Now she is completely broken. Please get this looked into ASAP. You cannot stack charges anymore because they reset before they register. Fixed!?!? Didn't realize she was broken u til I updated. Mod chime in please?
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    edited August 2017
    The fearsome daughter of Thanos has arrived! Find out everything you need to know about Nebula, here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/c...tlight-nebula/

FAQ

Are there a maximum amount of Electroshock charges she can generate?
    She can generate up to 20

Is there any way for her to lose Electroshock charges before using them? (like Gambit)
    Nope! Unless she transfers them to the opponent.

Are there a maximum amount of Shock Debuffs she can place on her opponent? (like X-23's bleed cap)
    Not really... Well... 99, but basically no limit.

Can you clarify how her Sp2 works?
    It removes the other existing stacks of Shock and applies double the original number at the enhanced 972 damage per shock on the opponent.

Example:

- 20 Shocks on the opponent doing 486 damage Per Shock
    - Use her SP2
    - Those 20 are deleted, and replaced with 40 stacks of Shocks on the opponent dealing 972 per shock.

Quoted from her Spotlight. Her "charging" now gets interrupted when being attacked while she is blocking.
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Mods?!?
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Almost took her to R4 last night. Glad I didn't. Totally ruined the champ.
  • Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    Definitely an issue. Kind of makes her unusable atm
  • Options
    Agreed while charging after a parry, the timer starts and gets to about 60% then resets and starts over. Even with max stun time there is hardly enough time to get 1 charge before they become unstunned and start hitting you. She has lost a significant amount of damage potential without that one or two shocks on for the entirety of the match. Please fix.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    This is still a problem. Nebula can't generate shock debuffs as her timer resets when she blocks an attack.

She now works much like Gambit, which makes her a lot weaker.

Any comment from the game team?
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Still nothing?