**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke cage broken?

It have now played luke cage for a while and since last update i notice that he rarely gets stun with sp1 when exhaustion is over 4 or 5 . Should not he get near gurantee stun when exhaustion is over 5 or more with his sp1?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It gets capped at some point. It is never guaranteed.
    You are probably being unlucky there, no issue on that matter
  • SycodSycod Posts: 16
    It is happening regularly now a days. As Luke cage bio says 58% chance for stun with sp1 and 10 % increase can with every exhaustion which mean 98% chance . So in a fight there must be very low chance but I never get stun with sp1 when exhaustion is over 5
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Luke Cage's exhaustion debuffs increase the chance for a stun on the l1 by 10% up to 30% so at 3 (I think) charges the chance for it would be 87% chance to stun. So you might be getting unlucky but he doesn't have a guaranteed chance to stun.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Sycod said:

It is happening regularly now a days. As Luke cage bio says 58% chance for stun with sp1 and 10 % increase can with every exhaustion which mean 98% chance . So in a fight there must be very low chance but I never get stun with sp1 when exhaustion is over 5

It’s a max of 87%