**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 Questions

Hey,

Is there any way to deal with being unable to move the map in Act 5. I had over 80 % on one map and couldnt figure out what path I needed to finish. Im trying to 100% Act 5 and its almost impossible to do without wasting energy.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nope. Look up maps online and try to remember. If you don’t, just plan which path will take you in the best position to maximize which paths you can see.
  • Options
    Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77

Nope. Look up maps online and try to remember. If you don’t, just plan which path will take you in the best position to maximize which paths you can see.

That is really outrageous if that the only option
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I've just done 5.4 exploration, and it is annoying to have the locked map. The best thing for it is just to be lucky with your choices. If you still have to explore more quests, I suggest taking a methodical approach by teleporting in alphabetical order.
  • Options

That is really outrageous if that the only option
    Come on really?
    IT'S YOUR FAULT!
    You should have known which paths you have already taken
    How do you think that the rest of us did it????
    Stop crying, and stop tagging mods. Its against the rules of the forums
    The concept that that’s how everyone else did it isn’t really valid concept in anything. Also if you want to read my original post again you will see that I was asking a question to get others opinion. As you can see, you was the only one to have a negative response. Also, I don’t understand why you have a problem with me tagging mods. That has nothing to do with you. With all that being said, if you can’t be helpful what’s the point of responding.

Ps. Your post history is able to be accessed by the public. You have ask multiple questions similar to mines( finding a way to deal with a problem you have)
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Did you just go in blind for all the other paths you did?

Act 5 has been out for more than a year. Guides are everywhere. Leverage those as I doubt the locked map design will change.
  • Options

Did you just go in blind for all the other paths you did?

Act 5 has been out for more than a year. Guides are everywhere. Leverage those as I doubt the locked map design will change.

So in an instance where you’ve done 60% of a map and you take a break from it and come back to it later. So....... the answer shouldn’t be based on other people having had made a diagram of the map.
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    What I, and I think most others, did is to google the map and remember what lanes were already completed (Masochism, Rage, Bleed & Poison, etc.). Having the complete map with all opponents in front of you might help you remember what champions you have faced and thereby conclude that lanes you have already completed.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    In the time you spent in this discussion, you could have grinded arena for 30 units required for an energy refill, and checked the lane yourself.