**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.3 done- Now what?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
As the title says, I've completed 5.3 after pushing myself during this quarantine. What content should I start working on? Would exploring act four for the masteries be worth it? Will I be able to complete act 5? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    You can definitely get that act 5 completion with your roster then start working on your exploration.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

You can and should definitely get that act 5 completion with your roster then start working on your exploration.

What's the difficulty compared to 5.3? CMM destroyed for me in 5.3
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hey yo, thanks for the help for my own 5.3 completion. I did 5.4 the day after I got your advice and it's way easier imo.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Many people believe, myself included, that 5.4 is actually easier to complete than 5.3 because there’s no 50% attack reduction. Some of the bosses might be a bit trickier especially the last ultron but overall I’d say it’s not bad at all.
    Etjama said:

Hey yo, thanks for the help for my own 5.3 completion. I did 5.4 the day after I got your advice and it's way easier imo.

No problem! Happy to help

Many people believe, myself included, that 5.4 is actually easier to complete than 5.3 because there’s no 50% attack reduction. Some of the bosses might be a bit trickier especially the last ultron but overall I’d say it’s not bad at all.

Alright, thanks Kelvin! I'll try it tomorrow.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5.4 is arguably easier than 5.3 so go for that
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I thought 5.4 was easier as well. Make sure you read up on the bosses so you can bring a counter or two.
    ẞlооd said:

I thought 5.4 was easier as well. Make sure you read up on the bosses so you can bring a counter or two.

Any bosses in particular? I have a 4/40 Medusa for Ultron. Thanks!
    INTEGRAL said:

Could quake handle mephisto?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

INTEGRAL said:

Could quake handle mephisto?
    Yes, Quake is my number one counter to Mephisto. Her concussion even cancels out his regen.

ẞlооd said:

Any bosses in particular? I have a 4/40 Medusa for Ultron. Thanks!
    It's hard to remember now, but I think Modok, Mephisto, and Ultron were trouble makers for me. Can't remember their nodes though
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    yep agree with previous answers, 5.3 is the hardest from act 5 , explore act 5 for nice reward.. Also i was surprised, how easy is 6.1 to 6.4 a bit harder is 6.5 but doable.. Aiming for cavalier this week. My roster is comparable to yours
    Update: I have just finished act five! Thank you so much to everyone that helped me!

• Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    How much revives did you use to complete 5.3 and 5.4? And what team did you use?

How much revives did you use to complete 5.3 and 5.4? And what team did you use?

My team for 5.3 and 5.4 was basically the people in my post above. I don't think I used any revives except for maybe one or two when I was too lazy to restart
    Easier than I expected