Unistall the game but saving the account

I want uninstall the game and clean caches and whatever.
I would restart my device to factory settings if could.

But I dont want lose my user, if I lose my ingame account I dont see myself starting again.

Any help?.

Comments

  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    Are you signed in with Kabam account? If yes, no issues then.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I want uninstall the game and clean caches and whatever.
    I would restart my device to factory settings if could.

    But I dont want lose my user, if I lose my ingame account I dont see myself starting again.

    Any help?.

    Are you Android or Apple? Either way, you call always log in using the In-Game Sign In. If you're on a Google Device, it will log you in. Make sure you click Continue Game.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646
    winterthur wrote: »
    Are you signed in with Kabam account? If yes, no issues then.
    I dont know.
    In game I think, almost sure, the Google play one.
    Now I signed in this forum using the game account.
    Are you Android or Apple? Either way, you call always log in using the In-Game Sign In. If you're on a Google Device, it will log you in. Make sure you click Continue Game.
    Android.
    Where I should click "Continue Game"?.

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »
    Are you signed in with Kabam account? If yes, no issues then.
    I dont know.
    In game I think, almost sure, the Google play one.
    Now I signed in this forum using the game account.
    Are you Android or Apple? Either way, you call always log in using the In-Game Sign In. If you're on a Google Device, it will log you in. Make sure you click Continue Game.
    Android.
    Where I should click "Continue Game"?.

    When you Factory Reset your device and reinstall it, Google Play Games will log you in to your old Account. Then it will ask you to start a new game, or continue the old one.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    It looks like you did not sign up with a Kabam account which I think is a safer way.

    Now the game is offline for a 4 hour maintenance. I try to make screenshot when the game is back on.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    If you can log out from Google, and then start the app, you see this screen.

    78zdygtredp5.png

    Click on the log in icon at the bottom.

    a5hx5si31ndk.png

    Click on Kabam and create account.

    a30uda0ii2op.png

    With this account you can login using any other Android device.

    Hope this helps.

  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646
    When you Factory Reset your device and reinstall it, Google Play Games will log you in to your old Account. Then it will ask you to start a new game, or continue the old one.
    Ok, now I know what you were talking, I never have done that reset and I had no idea.
    It seems like I should not worry because elsewhere the account is already saved.
    winterthur wrote: »
    With this account you can login using any other Android device.

    Hope this helps.
    Wow, bro I greatly appreciate your help, the next gift season I'll gift you something if I can.

    Thanks to you both. I'll be doing it I hope everything goes well.

Sign In or Register to comment.