**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo Special Block

What is the point of putting a .5 second delay on Mordo's ability to block unblockable specials?
It basically makes it useless cause most of the time they won't throw a special while you're holding block.
It's unfortunate, cause it could be a useful ability..

Comments

• Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    It is annoying when you fight him though
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Das_gi said:

It is annoying when you fight him though

True. Guess they wanted it be useful for defense and not offense. Which is a bummer.. But yea, good point.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    It's useful for offense what you on about. I use my 4/55 Mordo extensively against unblock specials I can't evade. You just need to be skilled enough to see the attack coming.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Terra said:

It's useful for offense what you on about. I use my 4/55 Mordo extensively against unblock specials I can't evade. You just need to be skilled enough to see the attack coming.

Has nothing to do with seeing it coming. I can dex unblockable specials easier them he can block them. But some multi hit specials you can't dex all hits, and he gets wrecked. It works every now and then, but when you get to end game content, and more difficult AI, it becomes almost useless. Glad it works for you tho. Not hating on him, just don't see the point of the delay..