**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which incursions crystal is the best?

I need your help to make a decision. Today I got 9000 incursion artifacts and I want to spend them to get one of the 4 star crystals. Problem is, I don't know which one I'm supposed to choose. Can you guys please tell me which one is the best?

Comments

• UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    I need your help to make a decision. Today I got 9000 incursion artifacts and I want to spend them to get one of the 4 star crystals. Problem is, I don't know which one I'm supposed to choose. Can you guys please tell me which one is the best?
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Totally depends on your roster and what you need the most at the moment. If you don't need anything specific the corvus one (I think genesis) has the best chances to get a good champ.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    Korg said:

i think there lots of videos on youtube talk about this. noone can say what you want. answer the question of your own
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    There’s no best, just depends who you’re trying to pull.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    That depends on your roster and what content you still need to complete.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I would buy a incursion crystal which would give me a starlord
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Depends
    I believe the Crystal with overall the best champions is the one with Corvus in it as a 4*
    There is really one meme, Groot which will break a person's day but there are many other great champs, like Colossus, Vision AOU, DarkHawk and Corvus himself in it
    However, if you are looking for a specific champ, might as well spend it on that specific incursions crystal.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Showing your roster could help if you're not sure who would be good
  • Wumpusking3Wumpusking3 Posts: 38
    Ksiwlejdje