**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver surfer countering too fast in AQ

Silver surfer is countering my attackers before I have recovered from my combo. I have a video.

Comments

• Options
    Different champs have different recovery times after their L or M final hits (compared to other champs, or even comparing the L to M), or for how far back their L vs M pushes back the opponent (which would also come into play how fast they have to attempt Parry again afterward).

For example, Psylocke Light ending hit has short push-back distance and slow recovery time, so if I need to I will make sure to end with her Medium hit (which pushes opponent back further and is quicker to be able to do the next Parry).
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I’m getting countered right after finishing a combo on him. I don’t think AI should recover from getting hit faster than we can recover from hitting them.
  • Options
    Could you share the video of what you're seeing and let us know where the fight took place and what nodes were active at the time?
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    It’s the silver surfer aq boss. No links.
  • Options
    Signum said:

It’s the silver surfer aq boss. No links.

Need to know who you were using for attack against Surfer. As already said, different attackers have different timing as to when you can get back into a block/parry stance or even just evade.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Well provide the Dang video don’t jsut comment