**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forum update suggestion

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Can you please make it so if you received notifications on a post that was deleted those notifications disappear. I had 3 comments on a post I made I don't know how long ago appear randomly yesterday and logged on today to see them clicked on the notification and nothing. The worst part is I can't even find out what they said now. If you were any of these 3 people could you please inform me what you said and why this post suddenly got comments I'm left in suspense here

Comments

• Someone pulling up a long since dead post, and then basically adding nothing new to the convo, and then other replies referring to it being dug up from the dead. Was Removed and Closed then.

Similar to if replies are offensive, etc, in nature. Removed, and no point in others then being able to later on go back and see what the offensive material was. So sometimes you click on a Notification and it comes up Invalid (for that one Notify) even though rest of post is still there.

The system they use for Forums might not allow for “pulling back” of Notifications once they have been put into people's “Notification” panel ??