**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duel Targets

OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
I think many of us have seen in the Kabam interviews the plan to create a system where you can just search a champions name and can duel that champion. Instead of the current system of needing to know an account that has that specific champion as a top champ.

Any update on when this feature will be added to the game?

I also think it would be a great idea to add specific tough matchups to this as well. Not sure how possible that is but being able to duel and practice against tough fights such as 5.2.6 Collector, 5.4.6 Ultron, 6.2.6 Champion and 6.4.6 Grandmaster would be extremely helpful for many. Yes, I realize this would in no way help end game people who have already completed it and that sucks. However, I found the Grandmaster fight to be the most fun fight in the entire game, but really am not ready to 100% him yet and don’t want to use an energy refill and 200 units every time I want to fight him.

Not to mention how helpful it would be for growing players to practice against the Collector to become Uncollected. Like I said I don’t know how realistic of an idea it is to be implemented in game, but would be extremely beneficial for many many players in their progression.

Just my thoughts..

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    The problem with a collector duel would be the fact that it’s pretty much impossible to one shot him, so I don’t think a duel would be the best option. Also I’d love to see them add the grandmaster fight into its own quest that costs 0 energy just so people can have fun with him