UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

AQ start/AW fights

I have 2 noob questions.

Do I have to wait for AQ rewards to hit before I start another AQ? Is there any reason to do that?

How many AW does a player have to enter to get rewards at end of season?

Thanks.

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    First question: yes

Second question: 5
  • IronMike_14IronMike_14 Posts: 162
    Smash said:

First question: yes

Second question: 5

Thank you sir.

• JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 271 ★★
    For AW, the important thing is that you have to compete in 5 wars during the season SINCE YOU LAST JOINED THAT ALLIANCE. If you compete in 2 wars, leave the alliance for a week, and then come back and do 3 more wars, you WILL NOT get Season awards. You must also still be a member of the alliance when the awards come out. If you leave the alliance at midnight, and the awards are sent out at 1am, you WILL NOT get those rewards.
  • IronMike_14IronMike_14 Posts: 162
    Thanks guys.