**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 * Havok ?!

Hey guys, I watched videos on 4 * Havok rank up and other people on youtube had a hero rating of about 2100 at rank 3, but my 4 * rank 3 Havok is at a hero rating of 1970, what? Can someone explain, Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Hero rating is impacted by signature ability, level/rank of the character, boosts, masteries, sinergies.

But it's nothing for you to go by. Is just a number at the end of the day, that doesn't do too much on your gameplay
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Masteries, signature ability level, and synergies affect this
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    masteries, sig, synergies
  • Options
    Goldmaster15Goldmaster15 Posts: 49
    so what mastery should I use guys thanks
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Jayfee252 said:

suicides give a huge PI boost, along with stand your ground
  • Options

Jayfee252 said:

suicides give a huge PI boost, along with stand your ground
    k thanks
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Don't worry about the pi of your champs. It doesn't matter that much, although it does help in some areas. Use the masteries that are good for your champs and the resources that will be effectively used if you spend them on a champ. Ex: sig stones on a champ with bad sig ability
  • Options

Don't worry about the pi of your champs. It doesn't matter that much, although it does help in some areas. Use the masteries that are good for your champs and the resources that will be effectively used if you spend them on a champ. Ex: sig stones on a champ with bad sig ability

I spent my 4 * awakening gem on Medusa because of her fury
  • Options
    Rfy7h39bwdeRfy7h39bwde Posts: 41
    YouTubers are mostly LEGEND and level 60. They have a bunch of masteryies which increases prestige. Like Seatin for encampment, he got a new Pyramid-x and it was prestige 1244 rank 1 level 1